Customized Services. Transparent Pricing.
MRI offers subscription-style, monthly pricing for most services. Hourly rate services are also available. Our most popular services are:
Remote Compliance Officer – Few practice administrators have the legal training needed to fully manage a practice’s coding, billing, and HIPAA compliance risks. And most practices don’t need a full time attorney to handle these issues, either.
MRI fills this gap by providing a qualified attorney to oversee all the practice’s compliance needs, for a flat, monthly fee.
MRI ensures that policies and procedures are compliant, business associate agreements are in place, and everyone in the practice is properly trained. As part of this service, MRI will:
- Conduct a risk analysis
- Review/develop the compliance plan and compliance-related policies
- Assess the practice website for risk
- Profile E/M coding patterns
- Conduct monthly phone or video meetings with leadership to review key issues
- Provide on demand staff training
- Deliver ongoing documentation updates
- Ensure everyone is made aware of compliance updates and changes
- Be available to physicians and leaders for questions and concerns
Social Media Services – From staff usage policies to reducing the liability of social media posts, MRI provides a cost effective social media check-up, training, and ongoing guidance that mitigates social media risks.
Contract and Policy Review – From physician employment agreements and lease agreements to business associate agreements, contracts are vital documents that protect your practice from financial, compliance, and legal risks. MRI’s contract and policy review services deliver sage advice gleaned from more than 20 years of working exclusively with physicians.